- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 8-ounce boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 peeled and medium diced yellow onion
- 1 seeded and medium diced poblano pepper
- 1 seeded and medium diced yellow pepper
- 1 seeded and small diced jalapeño pepper
- 3 tablespoons ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 15-ounce cans drained white cannellini beans
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 8-ounce Dutch Farms Cream Cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dutch Farms Cheddar Jack Cheese and Sour Cream for garnish
- chopped cilantro, green onions and jalapeños for garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat and cook the chicken breasts until browned on both sides and cooked throughout.
- Remove the chicken breasts and large chop them. Set them aside.
- In the pot add in the onions and peppers and cook over low heat for 20-25 minutes or until browned and tender.
- Add the chicken back in along with the cumin, chili powder, beans and chicken stock and cook for 25-30 minutes over low heat.
- Finish by whisking in the cream cheese until combined and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and garnish with cheese, sour cream, cilantro, green onions and jalapeños