Makes 4 Flatbreads
- 1 cup of packed fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of grated Dutch Farms Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 naan bread flatbreads
- 1 package of Dutch Farms Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup of chopped rotisserie chicken
- 8 thinly sliced assorted cherry tomatoes
- 10 heads of asparagus, cut in half
- ½ cup of peas
- 1 cup of arugula leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Pesto: Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the basil is finely chopped and the mixture has emulsified. It should be smooth with small chunks. Keep cool until ready to serve.
- To Assemble: Spread the pesto over the 4 naan flatbreads leaving about a ½” around the outside for a crust.
- Evenly sprinkle on the cheese and evenly add on the chicken, sliced tomatoes, asparagus, peas and salt and pepper.
- Transfer the flat breads to sheet trays lined with parchment paper and bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until the bread is crispy and the cheese has completely melted.
- Garnish with arugula leaves.