- 8 strips of sliced Dutch Farms Bacon
- 8 asparagus stalks cut into 1” long pieces
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 cup of sliced cremini mushrooms
- 8 large Dutch Farms eggs
- ¾ cup of whole milk
- ¼ of thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup of Dutch Farms shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 to 8 slices of Dutch Farms buffalo mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a large saute pan on high heat add in the bacon and cook until crispy.
- Once the bacon is cooked remove it from the pan and add in the asparagus, tomatoes and cremini mushrooms and saute for 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs and milk until completely combined and then add in the crispy bacon, sautéed vegetables, green onions and salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 pan and evenly sprinkle on the cheddar cheese and evenly place on the sliced buffalo mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned and the eggs are cooked.
- Serve alongside Dutch Farms orange juice.