- 1 ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup Dutch Farms Salted Butter, melted
COOKIE DOUGH INGREDIENTS:
- 2 cups flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup Dutch Farms Salted Butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 Dutch Farms Egg + 1 yolk
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 350, spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until combined. Spread evenly and press in bottom of prepared dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In separate bowl, with hand mixer or mixing stand, combine melted butter (slightly cooled), brown sugar and sugar until combined. Beat in vanilla, egg and egg yolk until mixture is light and creamy.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and 1 cup marshmallows.
- Spread dough evenly on top of prepared graham cracker crust and sprinkle ½ cup marshmallows on top.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until top begins to brown.
- Place pieces of Hershey’s bars on top. Wait until bars are cool to cut and serve.