MAKES: 16 Tacos
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 32 ounces of your favorite salsa
- 3 ears of shucked and trimmed corn
- 1 small diced small red onion
- 1 seeded and small diced jalapeño
- 2 seeded and small diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 cans of strained, rinsed, and cooked pinto beans
- 16 corn tortillas
- Dutch Farms Sour Cream
- Dutch Farms Mexican Cheese blend
- 2 seeded and small-diced avocados
- 2 limes cut into 16 wedges
- 1 cup of cilantro leaves
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
COOK TIME: 8 hours
1. Place the 3 cooked chicken breasts along with 32 ounces of your favorite salsa into a slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours. Once it is finished cooking, pull the chicken apart using 2 forks. Keep warm.
2. In a large sauté pan on high heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil add in the corn, onion, jalapeño and tomatoes and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes to make a corn salsa. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
3. Assembly: Lay down 1 corn tortilla and add in a small amount of pulled cooked chicken, corn salsa, cooked rice, cooked pinto beans, Dutch Farms sour cream, Dutch Farms Mexican Cheese blend, diced avocados, cilantro leaves and serve with a lime.