- 8 ounces of pappardelle pasta
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 finely minced cloves of garlic
- ½ peeled and small diced shallot
- 1 pound of peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/3 cup of dry white wine, like chardonnay
- 4 ounces of unsalted Dutch Farms Butter
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1/3 cup of grated Dutch Farms Parmesan Cheese
- Kosher salt and crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook the pasta until al dente, or slightly crunch. Strain, rinse and cool until ready for use.
- In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat add in the oil and when it is lightly smoking add in the garlic, shallots and shrimp and stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Next, deglaze with the white wine and cook until there is only about 2 to 3 tablespoons of liquid left in the pan.
- Stir in the butter, lemon juice, cheese, and salt and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Next, fold in the pasta and cook over low heat until warm. Serve!