- 4 Dutch Farms Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 3 slices Dutch Farms Premium Bacon, chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 pound)
- 1½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup Dutch Farms Fancy Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Heat small saucepan of water to a boil over high heat; add eggs and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook eggs 10 minutes; drain and transfer to ice water. Peel and coarsely chop eggs.
- In large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally; with slotted spoon, transfer to paper towel-lined plate.
- With vegetable peeler, shave asparagus into thin ribbons.
- In large bowl, whisk mustard, lemon juice, pepper and lemon zest; whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified. Add tomatoes, cheese, onion and asparagus; toss to combine. Fold in eggs; serve sprinkled with bacon. Makes about 4 cups.