Makes: 12 Potato Skins
- 6 russet potatoes
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed and roughly chopped
- 6 Dutch Farms® large eggs
- 8 strips of chopped Dutch Farms® bacon
- 2 cups of Dutch Farms® sour cream
- 2 tablespoons of melted Dutch Farms® unsalted butter
- 2 cups of Dutch Farms® shredded mild cheddar
- ½ cup of sliced green onions
- sliced mild jalapeño slices
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl and coat them on all sides with olive oil and salt.
- Place them on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven on 400° for 50 minutes. Once they are cooked remove them from the oven and let them sit for 10 minutes.
- After the potatoes have rested cut them in half long ways and scoop out the center of the potato leaving only the skin shell and set skin side down on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- In a large sauté pan on high heat add in the chopped bacon and cook until it is crispy. Once crispy, remove the bacon from the pan leaving the fat behind.
- Using the bacon fat, fry the eggs until the desired internal temperature is achieved. Set the eggs on a plate once they are cooked.
- To Assemble: Place a small amount of cheddar cheese and melted butter in each of the potato skin and layer ½ of them with chicken, the other ½ with a fried egg and add on to each of them the remaining sliced cheese.
- Place the pan in the broiler on low heat to melt the cheese.
- To Plate: After the cheese has melted layer on each potato skin with sour cream, crispy bacon, green onions and jalapeño slices.