- 1 cup Dutch Farms Traditional Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dutch Farms Fancy Shredded Parmesan Cheese plus additional for garnish (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 4 slices Dutch Farms Premium Sliced Bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (½-inch-thick) slices rustic Italian bread, torn into 1-inch pieces
- 4 Dutch Farms Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- In medium bowl, stir ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- In large skillet, cook bacon over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally; with slotted spoon, transfer to paper towel-lined plate. Drain drippings from skillet.
- In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat; add bread and cook 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and crisp on all sides, stirring frequently.
- Bring large sauce pot of water to a boil over high heat. With spoon, carefully lower eggs into water; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer eggs 6 minutes. With slotted spoon, transfer eggs to small bowl of cool water; peel.
- Divide toast pieces into 4 bowls; dollop with ricotta-Parmesan mixture. Top bowls with eggs, bacon, tomatoes and chives; garnish with additional Parmesan and pepper.