- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Dutch Farms Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- ½ cup thinly chopped spinach leaves
- 3 Tbs thinly chopped fresh basil
- 1 baguette French bread
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, halved
- Salt and pepper
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half lengthwise, mix in salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, chopped spinach, and 2 Tbs chopped basil
- Slice and toast bread until golden brown. Rub toast with raw side of the halved garlic clove, 3-4 strokes per slice of bread. Brush top of bread with olive oil.
- Assemble bruschetta by topping each piece of toast with ricotta mixture, followed by sliced tomatoes. Garnish with remaining basil.
Recipe adapted from simplehealthykitchen.com