- 1 quart of heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 1 pound of Dutch Farms Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 packages of graham crackers
- Dutch Farms Whipped Cream
- 1 ½ cups each fresh blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and sliced strawberries
- ½ cup of graham cracker crumbs
- Add the whipped cream, ¾ cup of sugar and 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract to a standing mixer with the whisk attachment and whisk on high speed for 4 to 5 minutes or until stiff peaks are formed. Set aside.
- Next, add the softened cream cheese and remaining ¾ cups of sugar and 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract to a standing mixer with the paddle attachment and whip on high speed for 4 to 5 minutes or until very soft and smooth.
- Fold together the whipped cream cheese and whipped cream until combined.
- Spread some of the whipped cream cheese mixture to the bottom of a 9 x 12 casserole dish.
- Next, evenly spread out 1 package of graham crackers overtop of the whipped cream cheese mixture to cover it. You may need to break of some of the graham crackers to form it together.
- Repeat the process 3 more times making sure to end with the whipped cream cheese mixture.
- Cover and chill completely for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Evenly add on the fresh berries over top of the cake and sprinkle on the graham cracker crumbs.