Makes 9 mini cakes
- 3 cups of crushed graham crackers
- ¾ cup of melted Dutch Farms Unsalted Butter
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 pound of Dutch Farms Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup of sugar
- 3 Dutch Farms Large Organic Eggs
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- ½ cup of Dutch Farms Sour Cream
PECAN TOPPING INGREDIENTS:
- 2/3 cup of light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of light corn syrup
- 2 Dutch Farms Large Organic Eggs
- 4 ounces of melted Dutch Farms Unsalted Butter
- 1 ½ cups of chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Crust: Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse on high until completely combined.
- Evenly distribute the crust between 9 4” mini tart pans and form until the crusts are molded to the pan. Set aside.
- Cheese Cake Filling: Add the cream cheese and sugar to a standing mixer with the paddle attachment and whip on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add in 1 egg at a time until mixed in and then mix in the vanilla and sour cream.
- Evenly divide the batter between the 9 tart pans. Set aside.
- Pecan Filling: Add all ingredients to a large size bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour on the pecan filling over top of the cheesecake filling.
- Transfer the tart shells to a sheet tray and bake for 30 minutes or until firm in the center.
- Chill completely and garnish with Dutch Farms whipped cream, mint and/or fresh berries.