Makes 12 or 24
- 12 Large Dutch Farms Eggs
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of yellow mustard
- 1 cup of Dutch Farms Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 4-ounce lobster tail, cooked and cut up in 12 pieces
- 12 1” pieces of fresh chives
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- ground paprika for garnish
- In a large pot of boiling water add in the eggs and cook for 6 minutes. Next, immediately turn the heat off and put a lid on the pot and let sit for 6 more minutes. Drain and cool immediately.
- Next, cut the eggs in half long ways to make 24 or cut 1/3 off the top to make 12.
- Remove the yolks and place in a bowl and mash until smooth in a medium size bowl and mix with mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper until combined. Place the filling into a piping bag or a plastic zip bag and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Sprinkle 12 1” circles of shredded Parmesan, about 1 teaspoon, cheese onto a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 5 minutes until browned. Let cool.
- To Plate: Pipe the filling evenly between the eggs. Sprinkle on some paprika and top off with a piece of cooked lobster, a Parmesan crisp and a chive.
- Cool until ready to serve.