Makes 4 Mini Loaves
- ¾ cup unsalted pecan pieces
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8 ounces) Dutch Farms Original Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Dutch Farms Sweet Cream Unsalted Butter (1 stick), softened
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 2 large Dutch Farms Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- ¾ cup Dutch Farms Whole Vitamin D Milk
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 4 (5¾ x 3-inch) mini loaf pans with cooking spray. In large skillet, toast pecans over medium heat 5 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally; transfer to plate to cool.
- In medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. In separate medium bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and butter 2 minutes or until creamy, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula. Gradually add granulated sugar and beat until combined; scrape bowl. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition and scraping bowl occasionally. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beginning and ending with flour mixture, scraping bowl occasionally; fold in pecans. Pour batter into prepared pans. Bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of loaves comes out clean.
- In small bowl, whisk powdered sugar, lemon juice and lemon zest; brush onto hot loaves. Cool loaves in pan on wire rack 15 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely on rack.