Makes 18 Jumbo Cookies
- 3 ½ cups of flour
- 2 Dutch Farms eggs
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 ¼ cup of Dutch Farms unsalted butter + 1 ounce melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 2 cups of sugar
- red, green and white colored sugar crystals
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- In a standing mixer, with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Next, add in the vanilla and 1 egg at a time until combined.
- Stop and scrape the bowl with a rubber scraper and slowly add in the baking soda and flour until combined.
- Take 2 tablespoons of the dough and form it into a ball and place it on a cookie sheet pan lined with parchment paper making sure each piece of dough is 3 inches apart from each other.
- Flatten the top of each dough ball and brush on a very small amount of melted butter and sprinkle on the colored sugar crystals.
- Bake the cookies in the oven on 350° for 12 to 14 minutes. The cookies will still appear light in color.
- Cool the cookies completely before serving.