- Yellow cornmeal for sprinkling
- 1/3 cup Dutch Farms Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Dutch Farms Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 2 Tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 pizza dough ball (9 ounces), thawed if necessary
- 1 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1 small peach, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 cup hulled and quartered strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- Prepare outdoor grill for indirect grilling over medium heat. Sprinkle bottom of rimmed baking pan with cornmeal.
- In small bowl, whisk cheeses, pecans and brown sugar.
- Roll dough into a 14-inch long oval; carefully transfer onto prepared pan over cornmeal. With fork, poke dough several times to vent; slide dough onto hot grill rack over unlit side of grill. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until bottom of crust is browned, rotating once halfway through cooking; transfer back to baking pan.
- Leaving ½-inch border, spread crust with cheese mixture; top with kiwi, peach, strawberries and blueberries. Slide pizza onto hot grill rack over unlit side of grill; cover and cook 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cut pizza into 8 slices; drizzle with honey and sprinkle with mint.