- 1 8oz package Dutch Farms Cream Cheese
- 1 cup (8oz) of Dutch Farms Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 pounds red grapes
- 2 pounds green grapes
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 T. Dutch Farms Butter (salted or no-salt)
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until blended. Add grapes and toss to coat. In a separate bowl, melt butter and cool a couple of moments. Add brown sugar and pecans. Toss well.
- At this point you can either mix the grapes together and top with topping or for a fancier presentation (as pictured here), you’ll need a “trifle” bowl.
- Layer half of the green grapes in the bottom of the trifle bowl, followed by a layer of the red grapes and finally, the other half of the green grapes. Top with all of the topping mixture, covering the top layer of the salad.