- 1 pound of cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small diced yellow onion
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground chuck beef
- 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 4 ounces of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 1/2 cup of chopped crispy cooked Dutch Farms Bacon
- 3 cups of Dutch Farms shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 sliced green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- In a large pot on high heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, saute the onions and garlic for 6 to 8 minutes and then add in the ground meat and cook until all the pink is gone.
- Next, add in the tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, salt and pepper and mix together until combined and stew on low heat for 10 minutes until the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the noodles to the cooked ground meat mixture and stir until combined. Transfer from the pot to a 13×9 casserole dish. Top off by evenly sprinkling on the crispy chopped bacon and shredded cheddar until it’s completely covered.
- Bake in the oven on 375° for 30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Garnish with green onions and serve hot.