Makes 1 – 12″ Cookie
- 3 sticks of Dutch Farms unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups of sugar
- 1 ½ cups of packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 3 Dutch Farms eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 4 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of semi- sweet chocolate chunks
- ½ cup of Easter colored candy shelled chocolate
- 1 cup of Easter colored candy shelled peanut butter
- ¼ cup of sprinkles
- ¼ cup of confetti sprinkles
- Dutch Farms Whipped Topping and vanilla ice cream for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a standing mixer, or with a hand mixer, with the paddle attachment on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Next add in the vanilla and eggs 1 at a time until they are mixed in.
- Add in the salt, baking soda, baking powder and flour on low speed and mix until combined.
- Using a spatula fold in the chocolate chips, chunks, candy and sprinkles until incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture to a 12” cast iron skillet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray and smooth out the top.
- Bake the pan in the oven at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned but soft in the center.
- Top off with optional ice cream and whipped cream topping.