- 2 bags Spring Greens/Spinach Mix
- 6 strips Dutch Farms Bacon, crumbled
- 3 Dutch Farms Eggs, hard-cooked and sliced
- 4oz Dutch Farms Blue Cheese Crumbles
- ½ cup Dutch Farms Shredded Mild Cheddar
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 large orange pepper, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Dressing of your choice
Serves: 4- 6 – depending on serving size
- First, cook the bacon and hard boil the eggs (or use Dutch farms Hard-cooked Eggs)
- Slice and dice your fresh vegetables
- Assemble salad with lettuce on the bottom, and rows of the other ingredients on top.
- Serve with dressing. Enjoy!