Makes 3 Cups
- 8 ounces of Dutch Farms cream cheese
- 1 cup of Dutch Farms whole milk ricotta
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- Assorted Dippers: graham crackers, cookies, fruit, pretzels, etc.
- Place the cream cheese and ricotta in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment and whip on high speed until light and fluffy, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Next, add in the powdered sugar and vanilla and whip on medium speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and chill before serving alongside dippers of your choice.