- 1 pound ground chuck
- 4 slices Dutch Farms Premium Bacon, chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1¼ cups Dutch Farms Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup chopped Dutch Farms American Singles
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/3 cup seasoned croutons
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper hot sauce
- In large sauce pot, cook ground chuck over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until browned, breaking up ground chuck with side of spoon; transfer to paper towel-lined plate. In same sauce pot, cook bacon over medium heat 5 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally; with slotted spoon, transfer to separate paper towel-lined plate.
- To drippings in sauce pot, add onion; cook 4 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook 30 seconds, stirring occasionally. Add flour; cook 1 minute, whisking constantly. Add broth, cream and dry mustard; cook 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, whisking frequently. Add 1 cup Cheddar cheese, American singles and ground chuck; reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts. Makes about 6 cups.
- Serve topped with bacon, tomato, croutons, pickles, remaining ¼ cup Cheddar cheese and hot sauce.