- 2 (8 ounce) packages Dutch Farms cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (8 ounce) tub whipped topping, such as Cool Whip
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce plus 2 tablespoons for topping
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until fully incorporated.
- Gently fold in whipped topping and 1/4 cup caramel sauce.
- Pour into a bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, drizzle caramel sauce on top.
- Gently swirl with a knife to create a marble effect.
- Serve with apples, pretzels, or graham crackers, if desired.