Makes 3 Dozen Cookies
- 1 cup Dutch Farms salted butter (2 sticks)
- 2 cups sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 large Dutch Farms eggs
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup crushed M&Ms
- 1 cup whole M&Ms for topping cookies
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Melt butter. In a large bowl stir together butter, sugar and oil. Stir in vanilla and cocoa powder. Next, mix in the eggs until smooth. Then add the flour and baking powder. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- To crush M&Ms, place in sturdy zip lock bag, seal, and hit with a rolling pin until M&Ms are crushed. Fold the crushed M&Ms into the batter.
Using a medium cookie scoop (About 2 Tbsp.), scoop dough onto prepared cookie sheets. Press a few M&Ms onto the top of each cookie.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until edges are slightly crisp and the middle is still soft.
- Let rest on cookie sheet two minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.