Makes 8 Large Pancakes
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 Dutch Farms eggs
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 2 cups of plain greek yogurt (or your favorite Dutch Farms variety)
- ½ cup of melted Dutch Farms butter + ¼ cup more softened
- ½ cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- zest of ½ lemon
- 2 cups of blue berries
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, eggs, salt, sugar, yogurt, melted butter, milk, baking powder and baking soda until combined.
- In a standing mixer with the paddle attachment whip the ¼ cup of softened butter and lemon zest on high speed for 3 to 4 minutes or until light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet with a small amount of butter over medium heat and pour in 4 to 6 ounces of pancake batter.
- Once it’s poured immediately add 15 to 20 blueberries right on top of the pancake and cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom side.
- Flip the pancake and continue cooking until it golden brown on both sides and cooked throughout.
- Repeat the process until the batter is gone.
- Serve the pancakes with the whipped lemon butter.
Compliment these pancakes by serving them alongside Dutch Farms crisp cooked bacon and Dutch Farms Orange juice.