- 2 pounds Dutch Farms Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces Dutch Farms Fancy Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 10 strips Dutch Farms crisp cooked bacon, chopped
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup fine chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons pimentos
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Assorted Dippers: summer sausage slices, olives, apples, crackers, pretzels, etc
- Add the cream cheese to a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or in a bowl using a hand mixer and whip on high speed for 5-7 minutes or until smooth, light and fluffy.
- Add the cheese, bacon and pecans on low speed until mixed in.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Next, for a large ball from the whipped cheese mixture using a rubber spatula.
- Roll the ball around in the chopped parsley completely covering it.
- Place the pimentos 1” apart all around the outside of the cheese ball.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve with assorted dippers