- 1 cup Dutch Farms shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Dutch Farms shredded Gouda cheese
- 1/3 cup Dutch Farms shredded Swiss cheese (plus ½ cup for topping)
- 1/3 cup Dutch Farms Goat cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup Dutch Farms grated Parmesan cheese (plus ¼ cup for topping)
- 4 lbs russet potatoes
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 4 Tbsp. Dutch Farms butter
- 3 cups Whole Dutch Farms milk
- 3 stalks green onions
- Peel and cut potatoes into ¼ inch rounds.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and lightly butter a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium heat. Stir in flour and cook for 1 min, stirring constantly. Whisk in milk, one cup at a time until well combined. Continue to cook over medium heat until mixture thickens, 2-4 minutes. Stir in all cheese and mix until melted and well combined.
- Turn off heat and pour in potatoes. Mix until potatoes are evenly covered Pour potato mixture into prepared baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, remove dish from the oven, remove foil, and spread ½ cup Swiss cheese and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese evenly over the top. Place back in the oven, uncovered, for another 45 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, and enjoy!