DUTCH FARMS LASAGNA
- 1 Package “Oven-Ready” Lasagna Noodles (no-bake or regular noodles will work)
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- ½ lb Bulk Italian Sausage
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 t. Minced Garlic
- 1 t. Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 Small Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Jar of Your Favorite Pasta Sauce (1 lb 8 oz.)
- 30 oz. Dutch Farms Traditional Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Beaten Dutch Farms Large Eggs
- 2 T. Parsley Flakes
- Salt and Pepper to Taste, Good Pinch of Sugar
- 2 8 oz. Packages Dutch Farms “Lasagna” Recipe Blend Shredded Cheese
- ¼ Cup Dutch Farms Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Brown the meat and onions.
- Add spices, sugar, garlic, tomato paste, pasta sauce and ½ cup water to meat mixture.
- (May also add splash of red wine if desired—optional)
- Combine the Dutch Farms ricotta cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Grease the bottom & sides of 13×9 baking pan.
- Start with a thin later of sauce to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Layer ½ the pasta, ⅓ of the meat sauce, ½ the ricotta cheese mixture, ⅓ of the shredded cheese, and ⅓ of the grated parmesan.
- Repeat these layers, ending with a layer of sauce, shreds, and parmesan on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until bubbly (10 minutes longer if coming from the refrigerator).
- Let set for 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
Tastes great reheated!