DUTCH FARMS ultimate cheese burger with bacon & fried egg
Makes 4 Large Burgers
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- 4 Dutch Farms Large Eggs fried to desired doneness
- 8 strips of crisp cooked Dutch Farms Bacon
- 4 slices each Dutch Farms Cheddar, Mozzarella and Monterey Jack slices
- 4 leaves of iceberg lettuce
- 1 thinly sliced sweet onion
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 12 pickle slices
- 4 toasted pretzel bun rolls
- salt and pepper to taste
- condiments for serving
- Preheat the grill to high heat.
- Form 4 large burger patties and season them heavily with salt and pepper on each side.
- Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until there are dark grill marks and the desired internal temperature has been achieved.
- Once they are cooked, set them off to the side of the grill and place on each of the 3 slices of cheese and close the grill door for 2 to 3 minutes to melt.
- To Serve: Lay down a leaf of lettuce on the bottom toasted pretzel roll bun and then add on the cheese burger, fried egg, crisp bacon strips, onion, sliced tomatoes and toasted pretzel bun top.