DUTCH FARMS Strawberry
By: Gayle Bialis from Pumkin ‘N Spice
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Yield: 10 slices
- 1/2 (4 ounces) package Dutch Farms cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Dutch Farms unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3 Dutch Farms eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9 inch loaf pan or bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until light and fluffy.
- Add in butter and beat until smooth.
- Add in sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, until full incorporated.
- Add in eggs and vanilla , beat until combined, and then add in flour. Beat until smooth.
- Gently fold in strawberries.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10-30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5 minutes in pan, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Note* This pound cake take a while to bake. Oven times vary, so keep an eye on cake so it doesn’t burn.