DUTCH FARMS Strawberry cheesecake mousse
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) block Dutch Farms Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender or food processor, pulse strawberries until almost pureed and small chunks remain. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip heavy cream with an electric mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Gently stir strawberries into cream cheese mixture, and then fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture into 4 bowls or one medium size bowl.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, or until set.