DUTCH FARMS Rotisserie Chicken Pasta with tomatoes & Bacon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 4 sliced ripe tomatoes
- ½ cup sliced sun dried tomatoes
- 1 rotisserie chicken, meat trimmed and roughly chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Dutch Farms shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 cups packed baby spinach
- 8 strips of chopped cooked crisp Dutch Farms bacon
- 1 pound bow tie noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh basil for garnish
- In a large frying pan on high heat with olive oil add in the mushrooms and cook until they are browned, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Next, add in the garlic, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes and chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add in the whipping cream and cheese blend and cook over medium-low heat until it becomes very thick, about 5 minutes. Be sure to stir often.
- Finish the pasta by adding in baby spinach, chopped bacon and seasoning with salt and pepper. Keep the sauce warm.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook the bow tie noodles until they are slightly crunchy or al dente. Strain them and toss them with the creamy chicken tomato sauce.
- Serve with fresh basil