DUTCH FARMS Pumpkin cupcakes
Makes 24 cupcakes
- 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons of baking soda
- 1½ teaspoons of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie seasoning blend
- 2 ½ cups of canned pumpkin
- 1¼ cups of loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of melted Dutch Farms unsalted butter
- 5 Dutch Farms eggs
- 1 pound of softened Dutch Farms cream cheese
- 1 cup of softened Dutch Farms unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 cups of sifted powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, melted butter, sugars and pumpkin until combined.
- In a separate large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and seasoning blend.
- Add the bowl with the dry ingredients to the bowl with the eggs and sugar and whisk together.
- Next, evenly distribute the batter into 2 cupcake pans that are lined with baking cup sheets and bake in the oven on 350° for 35 minutes. Let completely cook before icing.
- In a standing mixer with the paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese and softened butter until it becomes light and fluffy. Add in the powdered sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and syrup, and whip until incorporated.
- Ice the cupcakes after they have cooled.