DUTCH FARMS Pasta carbonara
- 8 chopped strips of Dutch Farms® Premium Bacon
- 1 pound of spaghetti noodles
- 4 large Dutch Farms® Eggs
- ¾ cup shredded Dutch Farms® Parmesan Cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Dutch Farms® Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium size bowl whisk together the eggs and cheeses and keep cool.
- In a large sauté pan on high heat cook the bacon until it becomes crispy and cooked throughout. Keep warm.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water cook 1 pound of the spaghetti pasta until it is al dente (slightly crunchy), and then add the noodles to the pan with the bacon and stir in the eggs and cheese mixture until completely combined.
- Adjust the consistency with some of the hot water from the boiled noodles, season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.