DUTCH FARMS one pan pizza bake
By: Gayle Bialis from Pumkin ‘N Spice
- 1 pound ground Italian sausage
- 3/4 cup mini pepperoni
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 jar (24 ounces) marinara sauce
- 2 cups water
- 8 ounces rotini noodles, uncooked
- 3 cups Dutch Farms shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until browned, making sure it’s crumbled. Drain and and return to pain.
- Add pepperoni, garlic powder, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine.
- Add marinara sauce, water, and noodles to skillet. Bring to a boil, then cover and reduce heat. Simmer 12-15 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
- Remove lid and top with mozzarella cheese. Replace cover and let sit for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.