DUTCH FARMS No-bake blackberry cheesecake
By: Gayle Bialis from Pumkin ‘N Spice
- 15 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 block (8 ounces) Dutch Farms Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounces fresh blackberries
- Whipped cream for garnish, if desired
- In a food processor, blend vanilla wafers into fine crumbs. Alternatively, you can add wafers to a large ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Spread cookie crumbs evenly on bottom of 6 small glasses or mini trifles. Refrigerate while preparing rest of dessert.
- In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract using a stand mixer with a fitted paddle attachment or hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in blackberries and mix until combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared glasses or trifles.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- Top with additional blackberries and whipped cream, if desired.