DUTCH FARMS Loaded twice baked sweet potatoes
Yield: 8 sweet potato halves
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5-6 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons Dutch Farms butter, softened
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup Dutch Farms shredded white sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Dutch Farms shredded marble jack cheese
- 4 strips Fully Cooked Dutch Farms bacon, heated and crumbled
- Dutch Farms sour cream
- Tomatoes, if desired
- Chives, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Place potatoes on a large baking pan. Pierce each potato with a fork. Bake for 1 hour or until soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise and scoop out the flesh into a medium bowl, making sure to leave a thin coating on the skins of the potatoes.
- To the filling, add the brown sugar, milk, butter, cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Fill each potato with the mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until filling is warmed and cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with bacon, tomatoes, chives, and sour cream.
- Serve immediately.Enjoy!