DUTCH FARMS Loaded Breakfast sandwich
Makes: 6 sandwiches
- 12 slices of Dutch Farms American Cheese
- 6 slices of Dutch Farms Pepper Jack Cheese
- 12 slices of crisp cooked Dutch Farms Thick Cut Bacon
- 1 cup of packed baby spinach
- 2 thinly sliced tomatoes
- 12 Dutch Farms Eggs
- 2 peeled, cored and thinly sliced avocados
- 2 tablespoons of Dutch Farms Unsalted Butter
- 1 peeled yellow onion sliced into ½” thick rings
- 6 croissants
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large frying pan over medium to medium-high heat melt 1 tablespoon of butter and fry eggs until desired amount of doneness is achieved. About 2 minutes on each side for over-medium.
- Melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add in the thick sliced onion rings and cook until browned, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- To Assemble: Add 2 slices of the American cheese and 1 slice of the Pepper Jack cheese to the bottom of a croissant and place under the broiler on low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Next, layer on 2 strips of crisp cooked bacon, baby spinach leaves, sliced tomatoes, 2 fried eggs, sliced avocado and caramelized onion rings. Place the top part of the croissant on and repeat the process 5 more times until all of the ingredients have been used.