DUTCH FARMS homemade mozzarella sticks
- 1 package Dutch Farms String Cheese (Any variety will do–we used Dutch Farms “Twists”)
- 10 slices white bread
- Your favorite Marinara sauce (store bought is just fine)
- Aerosol Canola or Vegetable oil spray OR melted Dutch Farms Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees(f)
- Remove crust from 10 slices of bread, roll each piece of bread flat with a rolling pin
- Unwrap 10 pieces of Dutch Farms string cheese. Roll one piece of string cheese in each piece of bread and press tightly to seal the bread around the cheese.
- Spray the aerosol canola oil directly on the cheese rolls (liberally) OR brush with Dutch Farms melted Butter
- Bake in the oven 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with Dutch Farms Parmesan Cheese if you’d like and dunk in your favorite marinara sauce
*Alternate recipe – mix it up by adding a little South of the Border flare! Swap out string cheese for Dutch Farms Pepper Jack Cheese Sticks and dunk in your favorite salsa. Ole!