DUTCH FARMS grilled tortilla pizza
(Submitted by Marjorie DeVries)
- 10 oz. Soft Tortillas
- Pizza sauce
- Dutch Farms Mozzarella Cheese
- Italian Sausage
- Chopped Onion
- Green Pepper
- …or any other topping you wish!
- Preheat grill to 400 degrees.
- First, grill tortillas on both sides until firm and slightly browned.
- Then, spread pizza sauce on tortilla, starting in the center and then spreading out toward the edges.
- Add your favorite toppings on top. Cover with Dutch Farms Mozzarella Cheese.
- Place your tortilla pizza on the grill, preferably with a flat stone underneath.
- Cover the grill and cook for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Then remove your tortilla pizza from the grill. Slice down, and then across to make 4 pieces.
EAT & ENJOY!