DUTCH FARMS ENCHILADA CASSEROLE
(Submitted by Margie Brown)
- 1 lb. Ground Turkey (or lean ground beef)
- I Tb. Taco Seasoning Mix
- ¼ t. Salt
- 1 – 10 oz. Can Enchilada Sauce
- ¾ Cup water
- ½ C. Salsa
- 12 Small Corn Tortillas
- 15 oz. Can of Refried Beans
- 2 Cups Dutch Farms Taco Shredded Cheese
- Garnish with Dutch Farms Sour Cream and Black Olives
- Combine beef, seasoning mix, and salt in skillet; cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until ground meat is no longer pink. Add Enchilada sauce, water and salsa. Bring to simmer, remove from heat.
- Tear tortillas into strips or ribbons. Arrange half of tortillas evenly over a greased bottom of 9×13 baking dish. Top with half of turkey mixture. Spoon dollops of beans on top of the turkey (half of can for first layer). Top with half of the Dutch Farms Taco Shredded Cheese. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and casserole is warmed through (approx. 15 minutes). This recipe is microwavable! Garnish with Dutch Farms Sour Cream and black olives.