DUTCH FARMS egg drop soup
- 32 ounces of chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon of chopped fresh garlic
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of yellow miso
- soy sauce to taste
- 4 lightly beaten eggs
- 1 cup of sliced baby bok choy
- ½ cup of sliced wild mushrooms
- sliced green onions
- 2 cups of cooked ramen noodles
- Whisk together the chicken stock, ginger, garlic, miso and soy to a medium sized pot on high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat until it is simmering and slowly add in the lightly beaten eggs into 4 separate parts until they are cooked.
- To serve, pour some of the broth into a bowl along with some sliced bok choy, wild mushrooms, green onions and ramen noodles.