DUTCH FARMS easter eggs
TO HARD BOIL EGGS:
- Place eggs in room temperature water and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn off heat and cover for 18 minutes.
- Chill eggs in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Once chilled, you may begin to dye the eggs!
HOW TO MAKE DYE WITH FOOD COLORING:
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Appropriate amount of drops to achieve desired color
- Using a slotted spoon, place the eggs in the colored water for at least 3 minutes, making sure to move around often so the color is even on all sides. The longer you leave them in the dye mixture, the darker they will turn out.
More Easter Egg Dying Tips courtesy of McCormick Spices!