DUTCH FARMS giant cinnamon rolls & pumpkin cream cheese icing
CINNAMON ROLL INGREDIENTS:
- ⅓ cup sugar + 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup whole milk heated to 110°
- 1 tablespoon fast acting yeast
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons melted Dutch Farms unsalted butter + 4 tablespoons cut up
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 stick Dutch Farms unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup Dutch Farms cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the sugar, warm milk and yeast in a standing mixer bowl and let sit until it begins to foam, about 5 minutes.
- Hook the bowl to a standing mixer and with the hook attachment add in the rest of the sugar and flour and mix until combined on low speed.
- Turn it to high speed and add in 1 egg at a time until combined and then add in the butter and mix for 5 to 6 minutes or until it be comes a ball.
- Put the dough in a bowl and cover with a towel for 1 hour.
- Next, roll out the dough on a clean surface dusted with flour until it is the size of a large rectangle then evenly sprinkle on the brown sugar, cinnamon and cut up butter.
- Roll the dough up and make 6 slices. Place them in a buttered casserole dish, cover with a towel and sit for 1 more hour.
- Bake the them for 20 to 22 minutes or until they are browned on the top.
- Icing: Whip together the butter, cream cheese, sugar and pumpkin until it is light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Once the cinnamon rolls are done spread the icing all over the top and serve warm!