DUTCH FARMS BERRY CROSTADA
- 1 ½ cups of all purpose flour + more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 6 ounces of cold Dutch Farms unsalted butter cut into chunks
- 4 to 5 tablespoons of ice cold water
- 1 Dutch Farms egg and 1 tablespoon of milk mixed together to make an egg wash
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 cup of quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup each of fresh raspberries and blueberries
- 1 cup of sugar
- juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400°
- In a large bowl mix together the berries, sugar and lemon juice and set aside.
- In a food processor add in the flour and salt and pulse to mix.
- Next add in the butter and pulse until the butter is the size of a small grain.
- Slowly drizzle in the water while pulsing until it is combined.
- Lightly dust a clean surface with flour and roll out the dough until it is 14 to 16 inches big and transfer it to a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the mixed berries into the center of the dough and fold up the dough on all sides.
- Brush the outside of the dough with the egg wash and sprinkle the sugar on top.
- Bake at 400° for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before serving.