DUTCH FARMS BAKED BLT DIP
- 1 pound Dutch Farms Bacon
- 8oz Dutch Farms Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Dutch Farms Sour Cream
- 2 cups Dutch Farms Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Use your preferred method to cook bacon until crispy and then crumble
- Set aside all shredded lettuce, 1 tbs bacon, 1tbs green onions and 1 tbs diced tomatoes to use for garnish.
- In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
- Stir in crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese, green onions and diced tomato.
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 20 minutes until bubbling and golden on top.
- Garnish with lettuce, remaining bacon, green onions, and tomato.
- Serve with pita chips, crackers, or corn chips.