DUTCH FARMS BACON CHEESE DIP
- 8 slices Dutch Farms Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1/2 c. Dutch Farms Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 c. light mayo
- 1 8 oz. package of Dutch Farms Cream Cheese (1/3 less fat)
- 8 oz. package of Dutch Farms Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 c. Dutch Farms Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 4 medium-sized scallions (sliced thin)
- Ritz Crackers (4, crumbled)
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- Freshly sliced bread
- Cook the bacon on medium heat, turning every few minutes until it’s extra crispy, set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and mayo in a large bowl.
- Stir in both shredded cheese, scallions and garlic and onion powder.
- Crumble the bacon (discard very fatty portions) and stir until well-blended.
- Place the mixture in an 8×8 casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes at 350ºF.
- Remove from oven, top with crumbled Ritz crackers (optional) and scallions.
- Serve warm with freshly sliced bread, bagel chips or Ritz Crackers.